Skip to toolbar

Home Forums ShadowClan ShadowClan Camp Unexpected News (SilverxFearedxSap and Ect.) Open Rp

Unexpected News (SilverxFearedxSap and Ect.) Open Rp

Home Forums ShadowClan ShadowClan Camp Unexpected News (SilverxFearedxSap and Ect.) Open Rp

24 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  SoliloquySilver 6 days, 1 hour ago
  • Silverscreech
    Participant
    @silverscreech

Saplingskies knew her personality well. She couldn’t help but smile. Becoming serious once more she looked at her paws thinking about the answers to his questions. She had been eating more the past week, but then again she hadn’t really noticed it. As for nasea, she had been naseated lately but she figured it was just over the stress from her fight with FearedJackal. And she had been sleeping more, she hadn’t gotten much sleep tho anyway. “Yea, but I figured those issues weren’t important. I thought they were normal from stress…” she glared at FearedJackal. “From certain Tom’s not listening to me when I try to explain my family background.” She mewed cooly.

SoliloquySilver
    Participant
    @saplingskies

“As I said, It will all make sense soon enough.” He assured coolly, flicking his tail as Silverscreeched answered him. “I see…”

He trailed off as she tossed a passive aggressive comment towards her mate, whiskers twitching “With all due respect, let’s drop the lover’s quarrel for now. You may continue as long as you wish once you’re out of my den, but for now, let’s just be calm and not get all worked up.” If Saplingskies was good at something, it was definitely keeping warriors under control. He gazed at both cats for a brief moment before turning his attention fully back to Silverscreech.

“Just one last thing. I’m going to press on your stomach in a few places. Now, if this is what I think it is, it may be slightly uncomfortable, but it should’t hurt. It won’t take long at all, then you both can be on your ways.” He raised a paw, but didn’t touch Silverscreech until she gave permission.

Silverscreech
    Participant
    @silverscreech

Silverscreech ears lowered at saplingskies scolding. “Ok…” Avoiding the medicine cats gaze, she narrowed her eyes at FearedJackal. “But we ARE talking about that later.” She added sternly. Moving from her sitting position, she laid down on back in the nest. She didn’t like being poked and prodded, but if was to get everyone off her back, then she was inclined to follow through with saplingskies instructions. “Ok.” She mewed nodding her head in permission.

SoliloquySilver
    Participant
    @saplingskies

With her permission, Saplingskies placed his paws on her belly. He pressed once, and he immediately had his answer. A smile crossed his maw, and he pressed in a few more places before stepping back.

“Well, you’ll be happy to know that you’re not sick Silverscreech. However, congratulations are definitely in order.” His whiskers twitched in amusement at her dumbfounded face. It always amused him when cats were surprised by this kind of news.

“You’re expecting kits. I’d say four or five by the feel. Looks like you’re both going to have your paws full.” He purred, looking at the two cats as he curled his tail neatly around his paws.

Feared
    Participant
    @fearedjackal

FearedJackal ~ ShadowClan Warrior 

Dark blue eyes rolled when the she-cat gave him a very pointed look as she described what she had been feeling recently, narrowing in on her for a moment as his lips parted to retort a snide comment in her direction, ears flattening against his skull in irritation. Lack of sleep was causing his fuse to be shorter than it usually was, hesitating when SaplingSkies suddenly cut in and advised the mated pair that arguing within his den would not be the smartest thing to do at the moment. Nostrils flaring as a snort of air was released from his lungs, temper flared as he looked away from Silverscreech, simply glaring out of the den while his jaw was tightened. “Good luck.” He grumbled in SaplingSkies direction as the Tom ordered the she-cat around, although his voice was rather soothing so he didn’t upset Silverscreech. 

Closing his eyes, he breathed in deeply for a moment as he listened to the sound of dry moss crunching under the weight of both SaplingSkies and Silverscreech as he checked the she-cats stomach. Grumbling softly under his breath as his ears twitched in the direction of the two cats as they spoke. “Not sick. Got it.” He grumbled in a sleepy voice, although when SaplingSkies delivered the news that Silverscreech and FearedJackal were expecting a rather large litter of kittens, his breathing seemed to stopped. The meaning of those words hadn’t yet hit him before he opened his eyes, head quickly turning in the direction of the two other cats. Stunned. Silence. Chin tilting while his lips parted as if he wanted to say something but nothing was coming out. Eyebrows furrowing as he blinked a couple of times. KITS?! FearedJackal thought to himself, a panicked voice echoing within his brain for a moment before he slowly spoke. “Are you sure..?” He questioned, ears flat against his head and fur standing on end. Sure everyone knew how Kits came about.. but it was still a shock to hear. 

Silverscreech
    Participant
    @silverscreech

Yellow eyes suddenly wide at the realization of her current condition, she felt herself flush. “WHAT!?” Usually she would of had something to say…but now she found herself speechless as she looked up at saplingskies grimace. She quickly got up, ears twitching as she glanced over at her mates reaction. The grey-white she-cat would of originally laughed at FearedJackal’s surprise. But because it was her first litter and she knew she would have to learn to be a mother as well as give birth in the future, she couldn’t even get out of freak out mode. Panic was the only thing that was on her mind.

Not sure how to react much at the moment, she got up and paced in the den. Silverscreech stopped briefly, looking over at the shadowclan medicine cat. “…4 to 5!?” The mew barely escaping her.

SoliloquySilver
    Participant
    @saplingskies

He nodded, grinning at the two cats. “If I had to give an exact number, I’d say four.” He watched them freak out, and slowly rose to his paws.

“I know it’s a lot to take all at once. Kits always seem to sneak up on cats at the worst times. However, its important not to get too upset or worked up. It’s bad for the kits.” His voice was soothing as he tried to help the two relax.

“Lucky for you, you have a very good medicine cat. I will answer any questions you have. Just lay down and relax.” He looked at Fearedjackal, offering him a gentle smile “Silverscreech, will you allow Fearedjackal to feel them himself?” He asked gently, laying his tail on her shoulder. “There’s nothing to worry about. Everything is gonna be alright.”

Silverscreech
    Participant
    @silverscreech

The she-cat wanted to hide from sight til she could mentally adjust to the thought of having kits. She knew pregnancy was normal, but to her it was embarrassing. Silverscreech never even had kits come to mind at all in her life. But then again, she didn’t expect getting a mate or being a clan cat either. So the way her life was turning out was a wild road of twist and turns. As Saplingskies placed his tail on her shoulder, she stopped pacing. Trying to calm her down wasn’t to hard in the medicine cats presence.

Surprise and curiosity clearly shown on her face. How was stress bad for the kits? She wondered. Only when saplingskies mentioned if she would allow her mate to the feel the kits, she glanced over at him questionably and somewhat shy expression. “Only if he really wants too.” She mewed. The reassurance that things would be ok helped her ease of mind a little.

Feared
    Participant
    @fearedjackal

FearedJackal ~ ShadowClan Warrior 

He watched as his mate stood up and started to anxiously pace the floor of the den, dark blue eyes following her for a moment before his gaze landed towards SaplingSkies, ears slowly rising from laying down on his cranium. FearedJackal has always been awkward when getting along with others, he usually preferred to stand in the back of gatherings and whatnot to simply observed the others around him. Finding a mate had been surprising enough, but he had never considered that they would have kits.. Silverscreech didn’t seem like the type of molly who wanted Kits. He swallowed the lump in his throat for a moment before his eyes refocused on SaplingSkies as he tried to calm Silverscreech down, apparently too much stress was not good for their kits. Okay.. okay.. you got this.. He thought silently to himself. 

Fearedjackal blinked in surprise when the medicine cat turned to look at him with a gentle smile and offered for him to feel for his kits, eyes widening slightly when Silverscreech gave him permission.. that was kind of surprising. “Is that a smart idea..?” He questioned in a nervous voice while glancing down at his massive paws, what if he hurt the kits? Slowly the massive cat stood up from where he had been laying down on the ground, his movements slow and unsure as he walked towards Silverscreech. Big head lowering as he sniffed at her forehead, making a mental note that her scent actually meant pregnancy. Dark blue eyes then flickered towards her belly, staring at it for a moment before he glanced towards SaplingSkies, ears lowering against his head. “Uh.. where do I press down on?” He questioned, could there really be four kits growing inside of his mate? He was nervous about the concept of being a father, but right now he needed to be Silverscreech’s mate.. she seemed more anxious than he was.  

SoliloquySilver
    Participant
    @saplingskies

Saplingskies flicked his tail, his gentle smile never fading. “As long as you’re not hurting Silverscreech, you won’t hurt the kits.” He placed a small paw on the she-cat’s stomach, pressing gently to test if it was a good place. “…Right here. Don’t press too hard, now, and be sure to keep your claws in.” He stepped back to give the two some space, but he didn’t go very far.

He didn’t think that Fearedjackal would hurt Silverscreech, but he had heard stories of cats getting angry at the news of unwanted kits, and the two ‘lovebirds’ had been at odds lately. He wouldn’t be able to do much if Fearedjackal went berserk, but he could give Silverscreech time to get out if need be. He blinked the thought away, keeping a steady gaze on the two cats.

“You don’t have to move to the nursery right away,” he began, meeting Silver’s eyes. “Though, I wouldn’t go getting into any fights if I were you. I would suggest sticking to hunting patrols until you’re ready to move. Most she-cats don’t move until they start showing, but you can really go whenever, as long as you’re moved in and settled before kitting.” He paused to lick at his paw and drag it over his ear.

“And you won’t be alone in the nursery. My mother is expecting as well, her litter will probably arrive around the same time as yours. She’ll be happy to help you with your little ones! Just… uh, choose your words with her carefully. Her temper is worse than yours,” He teased, grinning playfully at Silverscreech. “My old mentor, Softshimmer,  also resides in the nursery as a permanent queen. her little ones are to be apprenticed in a few moons, so she’ll be more than happy to help you out. She adores kits.” He smiled fondly at the mention of his mentor, before glancing at Fearedjackal.

“So, do either of you have any questions?”

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register Login Lost Password

@

Not recently active